Our board-certified physicians are trained in the medical and surgical management and treatments of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT) and related structures of the head and neck.
The seven areas of expertise are:
- Allergy: treatment by medication, immunotherapy (allergy shots) and/or avoidance of pollen, dust, mold, food and other sensitivities that affect the ear, nose and throat.
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: cosmetic, functional, and reconstructive surgical treatment of abnormalities of the face, neck and ear.
- Head and Neck: cancerous and noncancerous tumors in the head and neck (nose/sinuses, mouth, throat, voice box and upper esophagus), including the thyroid and parathyroid.
- Laryngology: disorders of the throat, including voice and swallowing problems.
- Otology/Neurotology: diseases of the ear, including trauma (injury), infection, benign tumors, and nerve pathway disorders, which affect hearing and balance.
Treating: ear infection, swimmers ear, hearing loss, ear, face or neck pain, dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus).
- Pediatric Otolaryngology: diseases in children with special ENT problems including birth defects of the head and neck and developments delays
- Rhinology: disorders of the nose and sinuses
Treating: sinus disorder, nose bleed, stuffy nose, loss of smell, polyps, tumors
Baylor Scott & White ENT Consultants of North Texas
Baylor Scott & White The Voice Center
Baylor Scott & White ENT Specialists – Waxahachie